Sink that puppy

No, not real puppies.

After a weekend of consideration, I'm killing what I've done for this year's Nano.

But - and I'm surprised at myself for this one - I'm going to start anew this afternoon. I'll likely keep the same characters (at least Merk and Nannie) but the lives they were leading were just not what I had in mind at all and I couldn't forsee going anywhere good with them.

I'm going to keep what I've done up to this point on my website - both to give myself encouragement and to show that yes, I can write as much shit as anyone else.

I'm going to try to do a brief - ultra brief, really - outline as to what I want to do and where I want to go. I think I'm going to try to swing back to my comfy home of slightly-dystopic fiction from the world of mainstream fiction I was aiming for.

No comments: